Skip to content
- Never let small children use the shower unsupervised and always use the 1 red line power dial setting.
- Twist the number dial before starting the shower to ensure it moves freely (it can stick a little). Reset to between 4 and 5.
- The temperature of the water is controlled by the power dial – 2 red lines (hot, normal), 1 red line (hot, safety), 1 blue line(cold), and by the temperature number dial. The optimum setting for adults is 2 red stripes between No.4 and No.5. We would not recommend starting any higher. It is also affected by the water pressure, which may vary for internal reasons – using a tap, flushing the loo, starting the dishwasher or washing machine, or external reasons (water board demand). If you hear a slight hiccup noise when showering, this can indicate a water pressure change and the water temperature may change slightly.
- Never start the shower whilst standing in it. Start it from outside, check the water temperature from outside to ensure it is not too hot.
- Never stop the shower and restart it whilst standing in it – water in the system will still be heated and come out scalding hot. Step out of the shower, restart, wait for the water to reach a comfortable temperature before re-entering.
- You can adjust the temperature number dial once in the shower but be slow and careful please and don’t change the power dial setting. Stop the shower, step outside, change the power dial, check the water temperature, re-enter the shower.
- If the shower doesn’t work at all, check the higher switch socket on the wall outside (by the door to the small bedroom) and switch on if necessary. It should have a red indicator. The lower switch socket should have a blue indicator and controls the towel rail – this is WiFi controlled and cannot be altered by guests.